Eletype for MS Teams supports the following basic commands:
- Adds a new connection to Eletype. Use this to connect additional Google, Facebook or Bing accounts.
- List all of your current connections.
- move a connection(s) from one channel to another.
- remove a connection.
- create and view all custom rules.
- mute alerts and or rules
- access you're settings
- general help with commands
In addition to these basic commands, there are a few lesser used commands:
- Use auth to reauthorize a Google, Facebook, Bing account. Use this if you don't see the expected connections (ad accounts) available.
- Use run to rerun a daily summary and regenerate notifications.
Note: MS Teams does not support Slash commands like Slack does